Tribal members can now have access and view the Pawnee Business Council meetings online.
The PBC videos are on an online platform called Vimeo. To gain access, please fill out the Vimeo Verification form and submit to the Pawnee Nation Enrollment Division. Follow the steps below.
To Get Started.
Step 2 – Download and fill out the Vimeo Verification form and provide your email address that was used to set up your Vimeo account.
Step 3 – Submit this form to the Enrollment Office.
Pawnee Nation Enrollment
PO Box 470, Pawnee, OK 74058.
Fax: (918) 762-9927
Pawnee Nation Phone Number: (918) 762-3621
Step 4 - Please give 24 hours after submitting the Vimeo form to enrollment. Check your email address that was used to set up your Vimeo account and look for an email invitation from Vimeo. The email subject line will read: "Pawnee Nation shared a Group with you on Vimeo" - please check spam folder if you can not find the invite email. Open the email, and the email will read - "Pawnee Nation invited you to join the Vimeo group Pawnee Business Council Meetings." Click on the blue button labeled "Check it out." A new browser window will open to Vimeo.
Step 5 - Make sure you are logged into your Vimeo account. Once the Vimeo window is open, you will need to accept the invitation to join this group. Please click the Join this group button on the right. When you see a Check Mark appear on the right side of the webpage, please refresh to see the groups and the videos in the group. You will now have access to the private group.
Tip: Bookmark the webpage for easier access. Save your invite email and you can refer to the email invite for the link to the private group.
If you have trouble finding the group on Vimeo after you have been added, please read the steps below.
THIS IS FOR ENROLLED PAWNEE NATION TRIBAL MEMBERS ONLY
This form will be used to verify Pawnee Nation Membership in order for an individual to access the private group on Vimeo to watch the Pawnee Nation Business Council Meetings via the Vimeo website.
To find the link to the Pawnee Business Council Meetings Private Group on Vimeo.
- Log into Vimeo
- Look at the Top Right corner of the web page and select the Circle (Profile Picture) for the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu- Select "View Profile." Your profile page opens.
- Look at the Top Left corner - below the Vimeo Logo, select the "More" drop-down menu.
- Select Groups from the drop-down.
- If the paperwork was filled out and submitted, your Vimeo profile is linked to the PBC Private Group, and you will see the group icon here. Click the box called "Pawnee Business Council Meetings."
- The web page will open to the Pawnee Business Council Meetings Private Group. The most current video is positioned on top. Videos are uploaded 24-48 hours after each meeting.
- Bookmark this web page for future reference.
- LINK to the private group (link only works for members added)
Please note, the Private Group works best on computers, through internet browsers, and not through the Vimeo app (cell phones, tablets, smart TVs). To watch from your cell phone, please use an internet browser.
Videos are uploaded 24-48 hours after each meeting.
Do you still have some questions?
Please contact the Communications Office at (918) 762-3621 Ext. 126