REQUEST FOR BIDS
Pawnee Nation FEMA Projects – (Trail, Roundhouse Culvert and Drains, Heritage Circle Culvert, & Agency Rd. Valley Gutter and Riprap
Project Location: Pawnee, Oklahoma 74058
Anticipated Start Date: December 5, 2019
Anticipated Substantial Completion Date: December 31, 2019
Point of Contact: Chris McCray, Transportation Manager, (918) 762-3655, email@example.com
Deadline to Submit Proposals: 12p.m. CST December 2, 2019
- November 22, 2019: Send out the Invitation for Bids.
- November 27, 2019: Mandatory Pre-bid at 9 A.M. at 301 Agency Rd. Pawnee, Ok
- December 2, 2019: All proposals must be received by the Procurement Manager prior to 12 P.M.
- December 2, 2019: Pawnee Nation review committee will review and rate the firms.
- December 3-5, 2019: Contract Award.
- Project services to begin within 7 days of receipt of the Notice To Proceed.
- Project services to be finished by December 31, 2019.
Deliver the following to the Pawnee Nation by the Deadline to Submit Proposals:
12p.m. CST December 2, 2019
No fax or email submissions will be accepted